Friday – Saturday
The Wild Jordan Center, which has a magnificent location overlooking the old city of Amman, the Citadel and the huge Jordanian flag, is owned by the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature and operated by ATICO Fakhreldin Group, a Jordanian holding company operating in multi-service hospitality management.
Ask about our daily specials
Traditional meals of the day include:
Classic spiced grilled chicken shavings with a paste wrapped in saj bread, served with a side salad and garlic mayo dip.
Kufta Bil Sannieh
Feels like its homemade! Minced meat patties cooked in the oven with tomato paste, garnished with onions, tomato tranches with hot green peppers and browned pine nuts. Served with a side dish of rice.
Its ’turned over’ time! Maloubeh (literally meaning turned over) is rice with baked eggplant and tomato and chicken. Served with a side dish of fresh yoghurt and traditional Arabic salad.
One of our old time favorites is the Sayadiya. Grilled fish fillets, with onion browned rice, topped with golden onions and sautéed pine nuts, with a side dish of tahini salad.
A modern twist to the traditional Mushakhan, our saj bread wraps stuffed with shredded chicken, sumac and onions with roasted pine nuts as a garnish. Served with a side dish of fresh yoghurt with cucumbers topped with chopped fresh parsley.
Chicken With Rice
Stuffed chicken breast with minced beef and rice over a bed of rice with minced beef and roasted pine nuts and almonds as garnish. The meal is served with either yoghurt or Arabic salad.
Chicken With Freekeh
Stuffed chicken served with freekeh garnished with roasted almonds and a side plate of either salad or yoghurt.
Filo pastry stuffed with chicken, served with rice and toasted pine nuts as a garnsih, served with a side plate of yoghurt.
Our grouper filet is baked with a combination of seasonal vegetables and a tomato sauce, with cumin, cardamon, olives and pickled lemons. Try it and you won¹t regret it! The meal is also served with the Chef salad and our daily dessert.
Cauliflower With Tahineh Sauce
Our all vegetarian special introduces, cauliflower with tahnieh sauce, sprinkled with pine nuts and a garnish of fresh parsley, served with white rice. The meal also includes an eggplant salad and to finish off this superb dish is a treat with the all time favorite apple pie.
Kubbeh Bil Laban
This daily special consists of cooked thick yoghurt with grilled kubbeh pieces. It is served with a side plate of white rice with roasted pine nuts as a garnish. Try it, its really good!1234567891011
- We booked one of their meeting rooms for a full day meeting today.. the room can accommodate about 15 people and fits pe...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center: “Excellent food and gifts - amazing views”This was a little gem in between Rainbow Street and down town Amman. Up on the hill, with fantastic views down, this is ...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center: “Great Food and Lovely Views”We visited this cafe for lunch. We ordered the dish of the day which was delicious and the service great. The views look...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center:“Great food, service & atmosphere & amazing views”Visited here twice for food when I was in Amman – it was like an oasis of calm in what is an incredibly vibrant &a...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center:“Fantastic shop, awesome view, good food”I definitely recommend GOING to Wild Jordan, but not necessarily to have dinner!! It has one of the best (and I mean, hi...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center; “Supper with a view!”Lovely spot and lucky to have been recommended it by a Jordanian friend. A really lovely cafe with great views over Down...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild JORDAN Center; “Shopping eco friendly products and organic food with a view”a great place to go to when you want to relax, you can buy eco-friendly products at a very decent price to bring back to...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center; Wild Jordan cafe Amman”Very nice place, with views of the citadel. Not many people during lunchtime which made it a nice and quiet place to hav...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center; “Must visit”Amazing views overlooking old Amman . Really stunning Friendly atmosphere Excellent service Friendly staff Delicious foo...
Congratulations to Wild Jordan Center! Its earned a Certificate of Excellence 2016