Friday – Saturday
The Wild Jordan Center, which has a magnificent location overlooking the old city of Amman, the Citadel and the huge Jordanian flag, is owned by the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature and operated by ATICO Fakhreldin Group, a Jordanian holding company operating in multi-service hospitality management.
Ask about our daily specials
Traditional meals of the day include:
Classic spiced grilled chicken shavings with a paste wrapped in saj bread, served with a side salad and garlic mayo dip.
Kufta Bil Sannieh
Feels like its homemade! Minced meat patties cooked in the oven with tomato paste, garnished with onions, tomato tranches with hot green peppers and browned pine nuts. Served with a side dish of rice.
Its ’turned over’ time! Maloubeh (literally meaning turned over) is rice with baked eggplant and tomato and chicken. Served with a side dish of fresh yoghurt and traditional Arabic salad.
One of our old time favorites is the Sayadiya. Grilled fish fillets, with onion browned rice, topped with golden onions and sautéed pine nuts, with a side dish of tahini salad.
A modern twist to the traditional Mushakhan, our saj bread wraps stuffed with shredded chicken, sumac and onions with roasted pine nuts as a garnish. Served with a side dish of fresh yoghurt with cucumbers topped with chopped fresh parsley.
Chicken With Rice
Stuffed chicken breast with minced beef and rice over a bed of rice with minced beef and roasted pine nuts and almonds as garnish. The meal is served with either yoghurt or Arabic salad.
Chicken With Freekeh
Stuffed chicken served with freekeh garnished with roasted almonds and a side plate of either salad or yoghurt.
Filo pastry stuffed with chicken, served with rice and toasted pine nuts as a garnsih, served with a side plate of yoghurt.
Our grouper filet is baked with a combination of seasonal vegetables and a tomato sauce, with cumin, cardamon, olives and pickled lemons. Try it and you won¹t regret it! The meal is also served with the Chef salad and our daily dessert.
Cauliflower With Tahineh Sauce
Our all vegetarian special introduces, cauliflower with tahnieh sauce, sprinkled with pine nuts and a garnish of fresh parsley, served with white rice. The meal also includes an eggplant salad and to finish off this superb dish is a treat with the all time favorite apple pie.
Kubbeh Bil Laban
This daily special consists of cooked thick yoghurt with grilled kubbeh pieces. It is served with a side plate of white rice with roasted pine nuts as a garnish. Try it, its really good!
Stuffed Zucchini and Eggplants
Stuffed zucchini and eggplants, with minced meat and rice, one of our favorite specials!! Served with a side plate of vegetables.123456789101112
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center;"Nice meal with views"Great place to have lunch and enjoy views of Amman and the Citadel. Friendly service, good food, and quaint environment....
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center; “Good food and nice view”Overall it was a really nice place to have lunch with good food and nice view of the citadel and city. The view alone is...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center; "Ve4ry good cafe"In a tourist area of Amman. Modern centre funded by the US government. Had a very nice lunch there. Lots of expat guests...
- Review on Wild Jordan Center on Friday 17th, 2017; "My favourite place in Amman.Delicious healthy food, wonderful view, great employees and great service, relaxing ambient, healthy non smoking place, ...
- TripAdvisor review on Wild Jordan Center; “A gem of a complex”This place is a great stop for people visiting Jordan that don’t have time to explore its great outdoors. A variet...
Congratulations to Wild Jordan Center! Its earned a Certificate of Excellence 2016